SpongeBob Birthday Party Tips
SpongeBob Party Supplies
Activities and Games |
Happy Birthday from SpongeBob!
Have a Splashing Birthday Party with SpongeBob, Patrick and all of their friends! Below you will find decorating ideas for your room and table, activity and game suggestions and party food ideas.
SpongeBob Party Decorating Ideas:
Balloons and streamers...the basic decorating stand-bys...are always an inexpensive and easy way to turn any room into a festive birthday party. Attach streamers from center of ceiling to each corner of the room. Use two colors and twist streamers for effect. Or...attach short streamers to doorways or down walls. Use plenty of yellow and orange balloons for a SpongeBob birthday party. Tie in bunches of 3 around room and/or attach one balloon to the back of each chair at the table. Use extra balloons on the "birthday" chair. Give each child a balloon to take home after the party. A SpongeBob Pinata can be used as a decoration and as a game later. If your child already has a toy or plush SpongeBob or fish, set those around the room. Hang a SpongeBob banner.
The easiest way to bring out any party theme is with the paper products for your table.
Decorate your table with SpongeBob tablecover, plates, napkins and cups. Have a few small toy fish scattered on table. Add plates or napkins in solid yellow if desired. Use the birthday cake as a centerpiece or a large bunch of balloons. A fun idea is to fill a new fish bowl with Goldfish(tm) crackers. Have a SpongeBob blow out and loot bag or plastic beach pail filled with favors for each child.
SpongeBob Party Activities
Activity and Game Ideas
1. SpongeBob Pinata
2. Bubbles - Kids always love bubbles and they make a great idea for a SpongeBob party.
3. Treasure Hunt - If the party can be held outside, have a sandbox ready with plenty of small toys hidden in the sand. Let children "dig for the treasure" and keep the prizes.
4. Find SpongeBob! - Play the classic game of Hide and Seek, but the hiders can be SpongeBob. (or Patrick)
5. Water Relay - Fill plastic beach pails with water and have a relay with two teams. Prizes go to the first team to finish and also to the team with the most water left in pail! Use pail and shovel sets as prizes. For inside: substitute water with ping pong balls or blue paper shred.
6. Squidward Race
- Have a three-tentacled (legged) race. First one to the finish wins! Kids love this one!
7. Pin the Tail on the Donkey
- An old favorite at every birthday party.
SpongeBob Party Food Ideas
Dine at the Krunchy Burger!
Krabby Patties of course! This would be a great time for a cook out! If that's not an option, and you are serving small children try this:
Serve finger foods that are easy and fun for children and keep it simple. A fun idea that children love is peanut butter and jelly on party rolls (pretend krabby patty). These are just kid sized! Pizza or mini-pizzas would be another great idea! Add some small snacks like Goldfish(tm) crackers, animal crackers, potato chips, mini chocolate chip cookies. Serve party food on SpongeBob theme paper products for easy clean up.
1. Use new plastic beach pails for serving bowls!
2. Fill a new fish bowl with Goldfish(tm) crackers!
SpongeBob Birthday Cake
The Birthday Cake!
Make your own SpongeBob theme cake using a Wilton SpongeBob Square Pants Cake Pan (if you have the time and talent)...or use a SpongeBob Wacky Launchers Cake Topper Set or SpongeBob And Patrick Cupcake Icon Clips 12 Pack. Last resort...order a theme cake from your local bakery or grocery store. BE SURE TO ORDER EARLY!
DON'T FORGET TO TAKE PLENTY OF PICTURES!
Have a GREAT SpongeBob Birthday Party!
SpongeBob Party Supplies